Warm Coffee Bean jacket for toddlers stores heat unlike anything else. With warm down insulation. Waterproof and breathable material.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional US sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable material
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- With recycled ground coffee for functional benefits
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers. Reima is certified through Control Union (872203).
- Down/feather insulation (60%/40%), Fill Power 550
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Safe, detachable hood
- Elastic cuffs
- Zip pocket
- Warm insulation
For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers.
Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h