Toddler & Kids Reimatec Winter Parka - Naapuri
This jacket combines a classic look with Arctic-proof performance.
‘Naapuri’ is Finnish for neighbor. We named our parka like this because in Finland, it’s usual that kids inherit durable and classical clothes, such as this one, from relatives or even from the neighbor’s kids.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional US sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material • bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Longer style
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Adjustable waist and sleeve ends
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 6Y onward
- Two patch pockets •
- Loop for extra reflector
- Warm insulation
For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers.
Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Good abrasion resistance
Durable material, fit for everyday use
Abrasion resistance over 30000 cycles Martindale