Reimatec+ super warm and waterproof snowsuit for toddlers. With responsible down insulation. Long zipper and insulated seat.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional US sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Insulated seat
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers. Reima is certified through Control Union (872203).
- Down/feather insulation (60%/40%), Fill Power 550
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Safe, detachable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Elastic cuffs and leg ends
- Detachable, durable silicone foot loops
- Long zipper eases dressing up
- Zip pocket
- Very warm insulation
This item belongs to the warmest Reima wear. In very cold conditions, you can make it even warmer with warm layers.
Temperatures ca. 20 to -20 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h