Kids Waterproof Reimatec Winter Snowsuit - Stavanger
Chosen as Best in Test in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark, this is our absolutely most durable Reimatec one-piece.
This Reima classic was born in 2014. We named it so, because thanks to its insulation and super strong fabric, it stands up to the weather of the ice-coated shores of the North Atlantic, just like the Norwegian city it got its name from.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional US sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Very durable material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Elastic cuffs
- Waist adjustment inside • Detachable, durable silicone foot loops
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 6Y onward
- Two zip pockets
- Warm insulation
For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers.
Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Heavy-duty material for rough play and intensive use
Abrasion resistance over 80000 cycles Martindale