These warm mittens give an outstanding grip on a snow shovel handle.
- Fully waterproof and breathable, thanks to Hipora insert inside
- Very durable material
- Reinforced palm and thumb
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- bluesign® approved main fabric
- Soft, warm fleece lining
- Double insulation on top part of back side
- Very warm bluesign® approved 100% recycled PrimaLoft® insulation
- Strap for easy adjusting at wrist
- Reflecting label at back
- Very warm insulation
This item belongs to the warmest Reima wear. In very cold conditions, you can make it even warmer with warm layers.
Temperatures ca. 20 to -20 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Heavy-duty material for rough play and intensive use
Abrasion resistance over 80000 cycles Martindale