Toddler & Kids Reimatec Ski & Snowsuit - Utsjoki
Reimatec kids' ski snowsuit with functional skiing details, such as a snow lock and inner cuffs. Waterproof and very breathable material, and goes to size 14Y. Straight cut.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional US sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- Very durable reinforcements
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Shaped cut
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Waist adjustment inside
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 116 onward
- Zip pockets
- Warm insulation
For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers.
Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Good abrasion resistance
Durable material, fit for everyday use
Abrasion resistance over 30000 cycles Martindale