Toddler & Kids Water-Repellent Down Winter Jacket - Pellinki
This sporty kids' insulated jacket is filled with responsible down and feathers. Water and dirt repellent, with recycled fibers.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional US sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish Teflon
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers.
Reima is certified through Control Union (872203).
- Down/feather insulation (60%/40%), Fill Power 550
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Safe, detachable hood
- Elastic at hem and cuffs
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 6Y onward
- Two cargo pockets
- Very warm insulation
This item belongs to the warmest Reima wear. In very cold conditions, you can make it even warmer with warm layers.
Temperatures ca. 20 to -20 °F
- Good breathability
Lets moisture evaporate out during playtime and outdoor walks
Breathability at least 5000 g/m2/24 h