Tips for measuring your child's feet and fitting shoes
• The smaller the child, the faster their feet will grow, so it’s a good idea to check your child’s shoe size every two or three months.
• Measure at the end of the day, when your child’s feet are at their largest
• Measure your child’s feet in the socks they normally wear, where applicable
• It’s normal for children to have feet of slightly different sizes.
• The easiest way to make sure your child’s shoe still fits is by measuring the insole. Just remove it and have your child step on it
• In total, the length of the foot + half an inch for growth and movement is necessary for children’s shoes.
Find the right size with our Happy Fit measuring insole
Our Happy Fit measuring system comes in all our mesh insoles to help you find your child’s best fit. These removable insoles come marked with an easy to read line. If your child’s foot goes over the line, it’s time to move up a size.
Did you know that conventional cotton socks absorb moisture, making feel uncomfortably cold and wet? Our technical Reima® Play Layers socks wick moisture away from the skin to keep feet happy and dry all day!