Toddler One-Piece Snowsuits & Buntings
At Reima we believe that everyone needs a healthy dose of the outdoors—even the youngest members of the family. From countryside fun to busy city outings, our collection of one-piece snowsuits for toddlers will keep little ones cozy, warm and ready to participate in the day’s adventures.
Our snowsuits are waterproof, windproof, and breathable to keep young explorers dry and comfortable all day, no matter what the weather holds. Fully sealed seams ensure no cold water or air seeps through. Shop our range of waterproof toddlers snowsuits and overalls to find your child’s new favorite.
- $149.95★★★★★ 4.8 (4)Sold Out
- $144.95★★★★★ 5 (1)Sold Out
- $149.95★★★★★ 5 (2)Sold Out
- $129.95Sold Out
- $139.95Sold Out
- $99.95★★★★★ 5 (1)Sold Out
- $189.95Sold Out
- $169.95★★★★★ 5 (1)Sold Out
- $199.95Sold Out
- $179.95★★★★★ 5 (4)Sold Out
- $164.95★★★★★ 5 (1)Sold Out
- $174.95Sold Out
- $119.95★★★★★ 5 (1)Sold Out
- $119.95Sold Out
- $189.95★★★★★ 5 (1)Sold Out
- $99.95 $159.95★★★★★ 5 (1)Sold Out
- $139.95 $199.95★★★★★ 5 (1)Sold Out
- $139.95 $199.95★★★★★ 5 (3)Sold Out
Superb quality and 75 years of experience set us apart
- Our revolutionary Reimatec fabric is waterproof yet breathable to keep toddlers comfortable all-day
- Removable hoods are functional and safe—they snap off easily if they get caught on something
- We use premium, responsibly sourced materials
- Sealed seams and elasticated cuffs keep moisture out
- Easy-care fabric can be machine washed and tumble dried
For Dashing Through the Snow in Comfort and Style
For all-day outings, Reimatec, down and softshell boys and girls toddler snowsuits will ensure little adventurers stay warm and comfortable. Some models have reinforced knees—perfect for a day spent building snowmen!
Our snowsuits for toddlers have a little more padding on the bottom—just right for little ones who spend more time sitting in the snow. Don’t forget those essential thermal layers to keep your toddler toasty on cold winter outings.
Reima’s Green Promise
We care about the environment and know you do too. That’s why we don’t use harmful chemicals like fluorocarbons in our clothes, resulting in safer products for your children. What’s more, our high-quality products are made to last, meaning a beloved item can be passed down from one child to the next.