All Toddlers SwimwearGear up your little one for bright days by the pool with our sunny toddler swimwear. Our toddler girl rash guards, boys swimming trunks, and one-piece swimsuits are as cool as they are easy to wear, with chafe-free seams, comfortable fits, and mood-boosting prints. Shop the toddler swimwear collection below.
Sunhat with Back Brim & UPF 50+ Protection - Turtle
Unisex SunProof One-Piece Swimsuit with UPF 50+ Protection - Galapagos
Outdoor & Hiking Sandals with Velcro Fastening and Reflecting Details - Rhombus
Unisex Short-Sleeved One-Piece Swimsuit with UPF 50+ Protection - Comores
Outdoor Adjustable Sandals with Velcro Fastening & Ergonomic Design - Ratas
Barefoot Shoes - Adapt
Multi-Colored Sunhat with UPF 50+ Protection & Back Brim - Tropisk
Sunhat with Back Brim and UPF 50+ Protection - Octopus
SunProof Terry One-Piece Overall Cover-Up - Oahu
Unisex Short-Sleeve One-Piece Swimsuit with UPF 50+ Protection - Odessa
Long-Sleeve Swim Shirt Rash Guard with UPF 50+ Protection - Tuvalu
Sun-Proof Swimming Trunks With Mesh Lining - Babuyan
Reversible SunProof Bucket Hat with Short Brim & UPF 50+ Protection - Viehe
Long-Sleeve SunProof Quick-Dry Swim Shirt Rash Guard with UPF 50+ Protection and 1/4 Zip Front- Palawan
Girls One-Piece SunProof Swimsuit With UPF 50+ Protection and Decorative Frill - Corfu
Girls SunProof Bikini with All-Over Decorative Frill and UPF 50+ Protection - Caribic
Girls Bikini with Flared Top & UPF 50+ Protection - Honolulu
Swim Diaper with UPF 50+ Protection - Guadaloupe
Short-Sleeve Swim Shirt with UPF 50+ Protection & Longer Back for Additional Coverage - Cedros
Sun-proof Swim Shirt Rash Guard With Longer Hem At The Back - Azores
Here’s why we love our toddler swimwear
- Our UPF 50+ SunProof line of toddler swimwear protects little ones from the sun
- Non-nano titanium dioxide is spun deep into the fabric so it stays put wash after wash
- Made from recycled materials, our toddler swimwear is also good for the planet
- Flat seams mean extra comfort for long days at the beach or pool
Slather up and cover-up! Our tips for staying safe in the sun
Keep your little adventurers protected as they play in the sun, with our tried and true tips for a worry-free day out.
- Have a trusted sunscreen in your day bag for easy access and touch-ups throughout the day.
- When possible choose a mineral sunscreen, which is not only gentler on delicate skin but kinder to marine life too
- Look at the ingredients and opt for formulas without nanoparticles, which can be absorbed by the skin
- Don’t forget to check the expiration date on your sunblock to ensure maximum protection
Clothing with an ultraviolet protection factor, or UPF, is another great way to shield your family from the sun on long days out. Keep a long-sleeved top and sun hat in your bag or in the car for easy sun protection on the go!
Reima's Green Promise
We care about the environment and know you do too. That’s why we don’t use harmful chemicals like fluorocarbons in our clothes, resulting in safer products for your children. What’s more, our high-quality products are made to last, meaning a beloved item can be passed down from one child to the next.